It seems like you’re running a default Woocommerce website. Here are few useful links you might be interested in:
- How to use WordPress/WooCommerce Migrator Plugin?
- Migrate WordPress/WooCommerce from Siteground to Cloudways
- Migrate WordPress/WooCommerce from GoDaddy to Cloudways
- How do I take my website live from Cloudways?
- How to manage WordPress via WP-CLI on Cloudways?
- How to configure WordPress Multisite on Cloudways?
- How to manage your databases using Cloudways database manager?
- How to install and configure Breeze WordPress cache plugin?
- How to integrate CloudwaysCDN with your WordPress/WooCommerce website?
- How to configure WP Rocket plugin for WordPress/WooCommerce website?
- What can I do with an .htaccess file?
- Add free SSL certificate to WooCommerce websites
- How to setup Sucuri on WordPress/WooCommerce websites at Cloudways?
- Which email add-on should I use?
- How to activate Rackspace email addon?
- How to activate the Elastic email add-on?
1 comentario en “Some Useful Links for You to Get Started”
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.